The practical 12-Month Weekly Notebook Diary/Planner in Myrtle Green is both a planner and a notebook: every double-page spread gives you the days of the week on the left and a lined page for notes, to-dos and random info on the right. Beginning with the new year in January and running to the end of December 2021, this balanced layout gives you the whole week at a glance, while also offering the space and freedom of a notebook.
The opening pages of the 12-Month Weekly Notebook Diary/Planner feature an ‘In case of loss’ notice to personalize with contact details and a prize, along with a Personal Data section to jot down any key info you might need on the move. Annual and monthly snapshot pages provide a clear overview of 2021, followed by handy information for travel planning – from international time zones to dialing codes and a map to log your inspiring journeys.
A green elastic closure across the front cover keeps everything together, allowing you to store loose notes between the pages – as well as in the expandable pocket in the back. The color-coordinated bookmark ribbon takes you straight to the right week every time, while gently rounded corners protect your diary against bumps and knocks as you move from morning to evening.
Take your planning to the next level with the reusable paperband B-side which features a 2021 calendar to make and stand on your desk.
- dated from January to December 2021
- hard and soft cover
- rounded corners
- elastic closure
- ivory-colored, 70 g/m², acid-free paper
- useful tools: planning, time zones, international measurements, dialling codes and flight duration
- worldwide holidays calendar available from moleskine.com/diaryaddons
- color-coordinated expandable inner pocket
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- matching ribbon bookmark
- reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- lies flat, opens at 180°
Moleskine creates FSC®-certified products