A Moleskine notebook isn’t just a simple place to scrawl notes. It’s often provides the blueprint of legends.
For the past two centuries, Moleskine notebooks have recorded the ideas and sketches of famous artists and writers including. Van Gogh, Picasso, Ernest Hemingway and more recently, Bruce Chatwin. Many of the iconic works of these great names found their first expression upon the pages of a Moleskine notebook.
Originally, Moleskine notebooks were sold at a small Parisian stationery shop, frequented by the avant-garde. But as these great thinkers left on adventures their Moleskine notebooks went with them, all over the world. Pretty soon, people everywhere wanted a Moleskine.
In recent years, undaunted by modern technology, the Moleskine name returned in 1998, when a small Milanese stationery shop brought these simple black notebooks back on the market. Now, once again with a new respect for penmanship and the written word, the Moleskine notebooks are travelling the world
Classic Leather Collection Ruled Notebook features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Crafted from Premium leather on the cover.
- 70 gsm, acid-free, ivory, lined paper.
- Elastic closure.
- Rounded corners.
- Matching ribbon bookmark.
- 'In case of Loss' printed on the flyleaf.
- Expandable inner pocket in the back.
- Lies flat, opens at 180°.
- The history of Moleskine is inside.
- Presented in Moleskine box for ease of storage.