Filmul nu are subtitrare in limba romana. / This movie does not have Romanian subtitles.
THREE FILMS BY KEN LOACH (3-DVD set)
Ken Loach is arguably Britain's most lauded director of the last 30 years. This collection presents three films emblematic of the acclaimed filmmaker's talent for engaging with social injustice and contemporary politics in stories by turn funny, heart-breaking and harrowing.
In Riff Raff Glaswegian jailbird Stevie (Robert Carlyle) heads to London to find work but discovers a world of corruption and degradation.
Inner-city poverty is brought to the fore in Raining Stones, as unemployed Bob's (Bruce Jones) desperate attempts to afford a communion dress for his daughter results in a succession of disasters.
Inspired by real events, Ladybird Ladybird is an emotional and harrowing story of a woman's fight to keep her children and relationship intact in the face of bureaucratic interference.
Riff-Raff UK | 1991 | 1.37:1 | colour | 92 mins
Raining Stones UK | 1993 | 1.37:1 | colour | 87 mins
Ladybird Ladybird UK | 1994 | 1.66:1 | colour | 98 mins
- Includes a newly remastered presentation of Ladybird Ladybird approved by the director
- Ken Loach: The Guardian Lecture at the National Film Theatre with Derek Malcolm (1992, 71 mins)
- Face to Face: Jeremy Isaccs talks to Ken Loach (Geraldine Dowd, 1991, 39 mins): the former Head of Channel Four discusses the filmmaker's life and career
- Carry on Ken (Toby Reisz, 2006, 47 mins): an in-depth documentary appraising the director
- Original trailers for all three films
- Stills Galleries